Hello

Currently reading:
Hello

activematt said:
Well theres no harm in wishing:) Well if your looking for a little something you cant get much more littler than either the Sei or Cinq.........Personally i started with a mk2 Punto...........and now ive entered old man territory with the Stilo

Hey less of the OLD MAN :p oldness is a state of mind :D you havnt gota be young to be a :cool: dude like me.:worship: gota keep him n check :p

Oh and hello to you newbie :wave: :woot:

Now now lads calm down lol. What have I started? ;)

fiatangel said:
Now now lads calm down lol. What have I started? ;)

oh, this is nothing............................you haven't had the pleasure of meeting some of our other (Cento) members (yet) :devil:

Welcome anyway :wave: :)

Oh yeah........................Cento all the way! :D

chaos said:
oh, this is nothing............................you haven't had the pleasure of meeting some of our other (Cento) members (yet) :devil:

Well I have had the pleasure of meeting one member lol ..... but if u read my other topic just started i've just been dumped by him:cry: :cry:

Oh good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good nite then!!!!

Is it something i've said lol all goin sleep on me huh :D

MintySport said:
Yeah, dont normally work at weekends but gotta cover for boss, but its not too bad cus its not really busy :) (y)
oh no.. one weekend? how will u cope :rolleyes:

feel for the poor buggers that do it all the time

opps...

Hey to the new girl :)

chaos said:

and you wonder why us cento guys have a bad name :eek: :p

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Back