Hello

Currently reading:
Hello

Oh that's my wish for the future. Don't drive anything at the moment but looking to get a little something later in the year to moddy a bit. Any suggestions greatfully received lol x

Punto me thinks, any suggestions up to about £1k?

Cheers Andy prefer the older shape to be honest. Just gotta finish decorating me house then start looking!!:)

oh decorating, know that feeling far to well..... :yuck:

you can get almost any of the early shape puntos for sub 1k now so you shouldnt have too much hassle finding a tidy one for that price, you could afford to be a bit picky aswell with regards to spec and engine depending on what you want, be it sheap to run or not too bothered and all the goodies, elec windows etc

Dont really wana spend that much on it, but want to make it mine if you know what I mean!;) Proper girlie car me thinks.

Definitely fed up with decorating :(

activematt said:
Well theres no harm in wishing:) Well if your looking for a little something you cant get much more littler than either the Sei or Cinq.........Personally i started with a mk2 Punto...........and now ive entered old man territory with the Stilo

Why old man territory if u dont mind me asking? ;)

haha, i was like that and ive now started spending silly money on my car, and its going to get worse (or better depending on how you lok at it :D )

you should be able to get something and have some spare spending money for pink bits :p or fluffy things (y)

Andy_sx said:
haha, i was like that and ive now started spending silly money on my car, and its going to get worse (or better depending on how you lok at it :D )

you should be able to get something and have some spare spending money for pink bits :p or fluffy things (y)

Oh dear we only just met lol and you know me soooo well; pink and fluffy lol :p

activematt said:
Well i often think my cars all a little bit too grown up and sensible for a 21 year old to be driving............hence old man:D

Well I feel ancient now lol

Nice car anyway whatever age xx:eek:

Back