Fiorino (Mk3) Hello

Currently reading:
Fiorino (Mk3) Hello

Seymore

Hi everyone. Im seymore and a fiorino van owner from the UK. Stay safe all

Hi Seymore, Welcome to the wonderful world of the Fiorinoist/Qubist, great little motors. Any questions post them up on here, one of us may have the answer. You & yours stay safe as well..........Cheers Qube O.

Hi varesecrazy , thank you to answer. Yes I have Fiat fiorino and oil leaking from this place on picture. I cant post yet. But pictures are in my album.
Pressure pump working too much. Just take out clutch slave cylinder.
Picture is in album.
Cant get out other moving part in cylinder. Dont understand why is there oil leaking. What is inside, is there any part like seal. Any help is really appreciate
Now its You are only allowed to post URLs once you have at least 5 posts.

I hope that it ok, to make my 5th post and so I can post pictures. Im looking for tecnical drawings for part I have picture.

So this is place in COMFORT-MATIC from where is oil leaking . Connection with clutch lever.
fiat_clutch_slave_cylinder_3.jpg

There inside moves clutch slave cylinder.
fiat_28.jpg

I put it all back, make this missing dowel. Now problem is that car stuck on first gear. On start pressure pump works long. And it dont go on neutral. Car dont start up. Any suggestions. Thank you.

Hi everybody, need help. Is anybody know how long have to be this part on picture?

Back