Ducato Hello from the Isle of Man, I have a 2006 Ducato MWB

Currently reading:
Ducato Hello from the Isle of Man, I have a 2006 Ducato MWB

MattBawden51

Hi All

I have recently bought a 2006 Ducato MWB low roof, I've replaced a broken broken mirror and have almost finished replacing the fan/heater control unit (what a faff that was/is), I've just got to fix the sliding door so that it locks and then fit a two person bench seat behind the front row of seats but before I do the seats I need to plyline the rear area...I need to only do the floor as I'm going to install a bulkhead behind the second row of seats so that my son's kart and bikes etc. is stowed away from people in teh van...anyway, I digress...would anyone likely have a set of templates or dimensions for doing this, or is the floor pretty straightforward and then I go a bit ad hoc with the rest?

I've read a lot of posts elsewhere that it's no fun doing it yourself and better to pay someone to supply and fit, however, I live on the Isle of Man so no chance getting that done cheaply and to be honest this isn't beyond me and I would enjoy it, I just thought that if someone does have measurements or templates then it'd be quicker and easier for me.

Thanks for any help

Hi Matt and welcome :)

This MIGHT give a few pointers..

Charlie

Thank you Charlie, I managed to figure it out, however, after testing the fan/heater unit before I fit it I noticed that the fan didn't work until I turned the dial to number 4, would you know why this occurred and how to remedy it by any chance?

Back