Hello from Malta

Currently reading:
Hello from Malta

autokaci

Hi to all, just joined here.
I'm from Malta and have 3 Fiats in all....a 1960 Fiat 600D in need of a full restoration; a 1991 Fiat Uno Fire 1.0; and a 1997 Fiat Uno Fire 1.0 i.e.

Currently both Unos are being worked on...the 1991 one cylinder head gasket replacement and the 1997 one with a problem I still can't put my finger on as it works fine but when it feels like it cuts out the engine. Electrics seems to be fine and when it does it there is still spark and fuel coming from pump and filter but nothing from the single point injector.

Regards,

Kaci

Hi to all, just joined here.
I'm from Malta and have 3 Fiats in all....a 1960 Fiat 600D in need of a full restoration; a 1991 Fiat Uno Fire 1.0; and a 1997 Fiat Uno Fire 1.0 i.e.

Currently both Unos are being worked on...the 1991 one cylinder head gasket replacement and the 1997 one with a problem I still can't put my finger on as it works fine but when it feels like it cuts out the engine. Electrics seems to be fine and when it does it there is still spark and fuel coming from pump and filter but nothing from the single point injector.

Regards,

Kaci
Hello from Cornwall U.K. 🇬🏴󠁧󠁢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

Back