1100 Hello everyone

Currently reading:
1100 Hello everyone

Rajawali

Hi,
Thank for letting me join in this fiat forum. I have 1964 fiat 1100 D Station wagon. I'm still need steering column indicator switch and gas pedal flat for my car. Is anyone can help me where can I find those things? Thank you for your help.

Regards

Attachments

• IMG-20240305-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240305-WA0003.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG-20240220-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20240220-WA0012.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 15
Hi thats a rare car nice one! unfortunately that makes spares HARD to find!.(as you no doubt already know!).

Have you try searching "vintage Fiat dealers worldwide" to get names of places to contact and ask the question?!.
I am afraid in your curcumstances its going to be trawling the internet world wide and a lot of time and effort!
sure hope you find what you need! best of luck!

Hello everyone
Hi thats a rare car nice one! unfortunately that makes spares HARD to find!.(as you no doubt already know!).

Have you try searching "vintage Fiat dealers worldwide" to get names of places to contact and ask the question?!.
I am afraid in your curcumstances its going to be trawling the internet world wide and a lot of time and effort!

Thanks for information. I'll keep trying searching the internet. Once again thank you.

Hi,
Thank for letting me join in this fiat forum. I have 1964 fiat 1100 D Station wagon. I'm still need steering column indicator switch and gas pedal flat for my car. Is anyone can help me where can I find those things? Thank you for your help.

Regards
Hi all.
I just got all this fiat document papers. I found out that the fiat not 1964 but 1965. Sorry for missed inform. But I still looking for all the spare parts. I appreciate is someone in here can tell me where I can find those spare parts. Thanks in advance.

Back