Technical Heater not working

Currently reading:
Technical Heater not working

J2d

Hi folks I have a fiat fiorino 2011 1.3 multi jet van and for a while was only getting heat from number 4 on my cabin fan now am not getting anything from any of the settings ,I have removed the glove compartment but not sure what to do next also don’t know which fuses relate to the cabin heater any help greatly appreciated

Hi folks I have a fiat fiorino 2011 1.3 multi jet van and for a while was only getting heat from number 4 on my cabin fan now am not getting anything from any of the settings ,I have removed the glove compartment but not sure what to do next also don’t know which fuses relate to the cabin heater any help greatly appreciated
Most commonly the resistor in the heater fan circuit usually mounted on the body of the fan to keep it cool.
If you go on eBay and search heater fan resister for your model you should see a picture of what to look for.:)

Hi 🙂

Common enough question.. 🤔

But we get very little posted about access.,and the fix in the small vans 😔

This gives great FIAT based info.. But obviously it's fitted in a Punto

However the tech is 30 years old.. So I'd all pretty representative 👍

Back