Head Unit Choice?

Currently reading:
Head Unit Choice?

Not really true if you want to plug a phone in via usb its a totally different story and the HU will have to support the right firmware for your phone.

Might be a bit out of you budget but i got myself an Alpine CDE-9880 today and i couldn't be more pleased. So pleased infact my planned speaker upgrade wont be happening afterall!!!! Doddle to set up and the sound blows the sony I had away. PLus its got the 3 pre-outs if i ever feel the need for an amp (wont be needing one in the panda tho, the hu puts out more than enough power and quality for my needs) and is DESIGNED to be used with an ipod (works great with i-phone). However i have a 40gb hard drive hooked up in the glovebox so no need for that. If i feel the need i can always buy the bluetooth module in the future but i would HIGHLY recommend you save up and spend the extra or you will kick yourself like i did

Might be a bit out of you budget but i got myself an Alpine CDE-9880 today and i couldn't be more pleased. So pleased infact my planned speaker upgrade wont be happening afterall!!!! Doddle to set up and the sound blows the sony I had away. PLus its got the 3 pre-outs if i ever feel the need for an amp (wont be needing one in the panda tho, the hu puts out more than enough power and quality for my needs) and is DESIGNED to be used with an ipod (works great with i-phone). However i have a 40gb hard drive hooked up in the glovebox so no need for that. If i feel the need i can always buy the bluetooth module in the future but i would HIGHLY recommend you save up and spend the extra or you will kick yourself like i did
I don't suppose you could give me more information on this HU?

Back