Technical Head Unit change

Currently reading:
Technical Head Unit change

Hi guys, i have a 2008 bravo t-jet 150 and i am looking to replace the head unit . Ideally i want something with a AUX in that still works with me steering wheel controls!

Has anyone gone any recommendations of ones that they have bought?? it would be great to get some feedback??

Any Double DIN would look good and most of them have AUX.
For steering wheel controls to work you need to buy a separate CANBUS controller from Connects2 (just search on eBay) which will allow for steering wheel controls to work along with providing other information to the headunit.

Depends on what you want from a headunit. For good quality sound, I would advise getting well know brands such as Pioneer and Sony (good quality for decent prices and also well built). Obviously the ones with Navigation will cost more.

However if you're not too worried about 100% best sound quality, I would advise getting the Android powered chinese Head Units for the Bravo because they come with a bigger screen and look a lot nicer in the dash. Also the benefit of Navigation and using Android apps. They're a lot cheaper than a Pioneer Navigation system and probably can do the job better sometimes.

Back