General Haynes Manual

Currently reading:
General Haynes Manual

Hello all,

Just wondering I know a Haynes Manual does not exist for the Barchetta, but could anyone recommend a good Haynes Manual alternative? Looking at the alternatives it appears people are suggesting a CD such as this one:

Is this a good purchase/what people recommend?

Many thanks, you guys have been awesome so far in answering my questions about my Barchetta!

Cheers,
Sasha

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi, the manual you linked to is freely available in the resources section of this web site so save yourself a few quid for new parts by downloading it.
There are two resources. One is a set of zip files which has been there a while. The other is a restructured one I created that has the added bonus of PDF bookmarks and is organised into fewer documents. Take your pick.
Or

Hello all,

Just wondering I know a Haynes Manual does not exist for the Barchetta, but could anyone recommend a good Haynes Manual alternative? Looking at the alternatives it appears people are suggesting a CD such as this one:

Is this a good purchase/what people recommend?

Many thanks, you guys have been awesome so far in answering my questions about my Barchetta!

Cheers,
Sasha
I fully support Chris Wiltshire's reply here. I bought a CD from eBay and the content is almost identical to the Forum pdf set of documents.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back