General Has anyone seen some of the new colours seen at the motor show ?

Currently reading:
General Has anyone seen some of the new colours seen at the motor show ?

fiat really should get some help from their subsidiary brands in terms of design and presentation. they want to look cute and friendly, we get it but few clouds and a cheap rainbow textured path is not enough for that. fiat have some of the best ideas and concepts in car business but i don't think they can present them well. it's a 2 cylinder 900cc multiair turbo engine for god's sake but thanks to poor advertising and that crap presentation, people didn't even bother to applaud. they were like "ermm ok.. look! there's the new audi a1".

A better pic of that blue that seems popular around here ;)

1000329n.jpg

That new pale blue looks very much like the colour that the original launch editions were done in. Nice.

news63_big.jpg

You are thinking of the blue Cappellini Edition of 2007 and it is very similar to that, maybe a tad lighter.
The 2 tone Abarth is lush when you see it in the metal
I was at Geneva show on Thursday

I love that baby blue. It is now officially up there with the dark grey as my favourite 500 colour .

And yes, the AbarthC looked really smart.

The thing is, most colours look good under the lights, it's the reality of the street that tests them.

A better pic of that blue that seems popular around here ;)

1000329n.jpg

I once had a Ford Sierra in that colour - I think it suits the 500 a whole lot more though!
I'm glad to see that they're not updating the bodywork with the new engines - That'd be a sure fire way of damaging our residuals!

Cha cha cha azure is the nicest colour i always get people come upto me and comment on how nice it is!! xx
Yes but Cha Cha Cha Azure is also one of the most disliked colours. I've had quite a few people that I've worked with who like my car say how much they dislike the colour. As always one mans pleasure is another mans poison.

Personally I couldn't stand CCCAB or Yuck Yuck Green but I can understand why people liked them

Why do motor shows have to have these girls getting in the way of the cars?

Ah, remember the good old days - TVR actually had topless girls on their cars at at least one motor show. That was the 1970's of course when men were men and cars were cars (and TVRs existed).

Fiat has designed some really nice new cars. I love the limited editions as they are very original and cool like the new Fiat 500 blackjack or the Fiat 500 Pink ( a bit too girly but nice).

Back