General Hard brake pedal

Currently reading:
General Hard brake pedal

RMVS

Hi folks,

Have an issue with a hard brake pedal on a 1.4 Petrol 2010 Evo. Brake pedal won’t go down at all.

After watching a very helpful clip on YouTube I noticed the pipe from Servo to Inlet Manifold had bypassed the sensor so I replaced this pipe and plugged in the sensor but the results are still the same. Pedal is still hard.

From what I see online a hard brake pedal means vacuum issue. There only seems to be one vacuum pipe and that has been done.

I am assuming the only issue that remains is changing the servo.

Any thoughts or previous experience on this from anyone?

If it is that is it a tough job? Assume I will have to bleed all the brakes after it?

Thanks for time

Hi folks,

Have an issue with a hard brake pedal on a 1.4 Petrol 2010 Evo. Brake pedal won’t go down at all.

After watching a very helpful clip on YouTube I noticed the pipe from Servo to Inlet Manifold had bypassed the sensor so I replaced this pipe and plugged in the sensor but the results are still the same. Pedal is still hard.

From what I see online a hard brake pedal means vacuum issue. There only seems to be one vacuum pipe and that has been done.

I am assuming the only issue that remains is changing the servo.

Any thoughts or previous experience on this from anyone?

If it is that is it a tough job? Assume I will have to bleed all the brakes after it?

Thanks for time

HI 🙂

Is this car new to you.?

The basics of the system will be common to the 500 and Panda of 2010 era

Look in the 500 section..

Plenty of replacement servos fitted there..

SEARCH on here is very good 😉
So just search search search going round in circles. Don’t create new threads for productive up to date responses 👍🏽

Back