General Handbrake cables?

Currently reading:
General Handbrake cables?

Digi Dreamer

Hi,

trying to order a pair of brake cables from eurocarparts, says there are multi fitments, but only lists one type of cable, how many different cables for a 2014 panda pop, rather have the cable in my hand before dismantling. they give measurements but i will only be able to measure once off the car, a bit late to order then.

any advise welcome..

Hi,

trying to order a pair of brake cables from eurocarparts, says there are multi fitments, but only lists one type of cable, how many different cables for a 2014 panda pop, rather have the cable in my hand before dismantling. they give measurements but i will only be able to measure once off the car, a bit late to order then.

any advise welcome..
I don’t know. I know this sounds negative

I have bought cables from ECP over 5 years ago for a Corsa B

Quality were very poor

I know it was awhile ago and for a different car.

I would at the very least inspect them carefully before fitting

I suspect just QC problem

Hi,

any advise welcome..
Speak to shop4parts; give them the VIN number - sorted. My experience of ECP database is that it's not great (understatement) I've found this across 3 different marques (not just Fiat).

I don’t know. I know this sounds negative

I have bought cables from ECP over 5 years ago for a Corsa B

Quality were very poor

I know it was awhile ago and for a different car.

I would at the very least inspect them carefully before fitting

I suspect just QC problem
EuroCowPats sell some really junk parts but they also sell some really good parts. It can sometimes be difficult knowing which brands are awful and which are good but I usually avoid the cheapest parts.

Back