Halloween

Currently reading:
Halloween

honestly the chavs round here are such pussys. the only reason why they get away with anyhing like that is because no-one stands up to them so when some one doed they are so shocked they just **** it

To me it just sounds like you are trying to sound hard/cool on the internet.

"i get angry, once i got so angry it took four people to pull me off this kid then i started headbutting a wall"

"i wait in the dark by my house with a tomahawk"

"ive nearly been stabbed before"

"i go and sit next to chavs and play my music loud they get scared"

To me it just sounds like you are trying to sound hard/cool on the internet.

"i get angry, once i got so angry it took four people to pull me off this kid then i started headbutting a wall"

"i wait in the dark by my house with a tomahawk"

"ive nearly been stabbed before"

"i go and sit next to chavs and play my music loud they get scared"

no theres no point in trying to make myself sound hard or anyone else for that matter.

i have done all of those things/they have all happened to me. at least once.

Last edited:
no theres no point in trying to make myself sound hard or anyone else for that matter.

i have done all of those things. at least once.

no1 cares if you have or not.

BUT

spouting off about it on the internet ......

dont_worry_maam.jpg

Carl I have noticed you start off ok in the morning but as the day goes on you tend to big yourself up more and more trying to sound cool. No ones interested we all know how the world works.

Have you tried cleaning that brown gue off your headliner by the way thats what id do get some interior shampoo or something. And why dont you give your car a good clean/clay/wax/polish ready for the winter, do a really good job on it.

Carl I have noticed you start off ok in the morning but as the day goes on you tend to big yourself up more and more trying to sound cool. No ones interested we all know how the world works.

Have you tried cleaning that brown gue off your headliner by the way thats what id do get some interior shampoo or something. And why dont you give your car a good clean/clay/wax/polish ready for the winter, do a really good job on it.

i washed and waxed it yesterday. and it goes inf or the wiring on thurs and theyre meant to be sorting the headliner an all.

i dont want to sound like im bragging or big myself up as you put it as ther is absoloutely no point. the thread went of on a tangent about what people do to to trick or treaters and chavs and i purely said what has happened with those and me.

so if it sounded like i was bragging etc sorry i was purely trying to convey my experiences on the matter and be truthful about it.

Last edited:
the latest fad really is an annoying one tbh, music blasting off their mobile phones, its usually a w850, or a w580 destorted to within an inch of the speakers like blasting some ****e

i was listening to music on loudspeaker when i was cleaning my grandads guttering and fascias the other day :eek:

my grandad came out and hes like wheres that music coming from... i was like... my pocket :devil:

it was classics though like depeche mode, a-ha, kate bush, and of course... my fav at the moment.. bette davis eyes :p:eek:

i was listening to music on loudspeaker when i was cleaning my grandads guttering and fascias the other day :eek:

my grandad came out and hes like wheres that music coming from... i was like... my pocket :devil:

it was classics though like depeche mode, a-ha, kate bush, and of course... my fav at the moment.. bette davis eyes :p:eek:

nowt wrong with that music ive got most of that myself.

but then again the only music ive found i wont listen to is hip hop

Back