Halloween

Currently reading:
Halloween

scaring them with real weapons is f***king stupid.

Last year a Halloween party in Horsham just down road from my house was a fight over someone not giving someone a fag so that person ((I actually grew up with him he used be round my house all time when was 14) went home to get some num chucks from his wall for decoration went back hit the guy 15year old round head and killed him and he might not of meant to kill him but he did. Now he's in prison for life he's just 19.

They shouldn't be messed about just stupid.

Xxxx
Xxx
Xx
X

that's shocking :eek:

people like that deserve to be in prison though...if you use an offensive weapon then it's obvious you're either gonna kill/mame someone.

I take it carl has dropped down in your list of cool people? you see carl...weapons are baaaaaaaad! :rolleyes:

Yeah thats if he ever used one the nancy. More likely a star wars out fit and light saber tbh.

scaring them with real weapons is f***king stupid.

Last year a Halloween party in Horsham just down road from my house was a fight over someone not giving someone a fag so that person ((I actually grew up with him he used be round my house all time when was 14) went home to get some num chucks from his wall for decoration went back hit the guy 15year old round head and killed him and he might not of meant to kill him but he did. Now he's in prison for life he's just 19.

They shouldn't be messed about just stupid.

Xxxx
Xxx
Xx
X

my tomahawk would most likely brake rather than damage anyone though plus i wouldnt hit anyone with it anyway as i dont want to brake it if nothing else.

and it supprises me that the chap with the nunchuck didnt do more damage to himself as unless you practice a lot they are very hard to use.

that's shocking :eek:

people like that deserve to be in prison though...if you use an offensive weapon then it's obvious you're either gonna kill/mame someone.

I take it carl has dropped down in your list of cool people? you see carl...weapons are baaaaaaaad! :rolleyes:

well obv. i collect them i dont use them.
if you need weapons in a fight then im sorry but your a *****.

my old child minders son (about 30ish) was glassed about a month ago so i know all about it. that was all because an indian chap didnt like him.

Yeah thats if he ever used one the nancy. More likely a star wars out fit and light saber tbh.

:confused:

i dont like star wars (presuming that was aimed at me)

plus instead of weapons if i was gonna hit some one id headbutt them first.

Last edited:
Back