Lowered 40 On Spax Springs and Dampers​
Alpine mp3 Head Unit​
Alpine Monoblock Digital Amp​
Infinity 4" Fronts​
Infinity 6" x 9"s In Stealth Shelf​
Infinity 12" Sub​
Full Powerflow Exhaust​
Tinted Windows On The 1st Of June​

Love the Amp controls...that almost, in fact, does look factory fitted!!!

That backdrop is beautiful...really nice!

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses, 10" Sub and 6x9's.
1242cc Engine to go in soon, boot delock soon, ETech Wing still in garage, so's the effing K+N!

looks like a scene out of Vice City. hehe! very nice and picturesque.

If you don't mind me asking> how much were the spax springs n' dampers?? and do you experience any troubles going that low?:D

7.jpg

Very Very nice. I spent so much of my childhood playing at that Lighthouse. used to go down the big path to the fog-horn station on my scooter!!!! Hoping to get back to Flamborough this summer. Then I'll take some pics of my Cinqi there too:D

Very very nice car+even better pics!!!

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

Nice boot install mate it's alot more tidy than mine ;) Does that Infinity sub perform well? my Pioneer sub keeps loosening the bolts on my spoiler :D

Black '95 Cinquecento Sporting: K&N, Eon2's, Abarth style spoiler with brake light, Sony MD Head unit, Sony 6x9s, Kenwood 10cm & a stupidly loud 12" Pioneer Sub where spare wheel should be ;-)

The switches in the ash tray took some doing. The plate is 2mm steel which took some shaping. Don't metion cutting the holes in it big enough for the switches too fit nightmare. Then just sprayed it up black and put it in. Boot install i'm really pround of. Took a while but it was worth the effort. I even tried making it a fibre glass install. Finished the fibreglassing and didn't like it so covered the box in carpet instead. The amp and sub rock but having the powercap deffo helps. Sub rattles my tailgait and i haave made my ears ring a couple of times so the infinity's must be doing something right.
Windows tinted next on the 1st of june. Can't wait. Shame you can't do the front side windows anymore.
Oh the spax springs and dampers were meant too be £250 for the kit but cos i work at motorworld i got them for £200. Great kit too fit only took me 4 hours second time round. I say second because the first time the lovely spax sent me a kit for a punto. The correct kit was great though and went on well. Improves the handling no end. Doesn't even catch on any of the speed bumps round my way.

Yellow Cinq Sporting​
Alpine mp3 Head Unit​
Infinity 4" Fronts​
Infinity 12" Sub​
Full Powerflow Exhaust​

Hiya donk. Just noticed you are in the sc**thorpe area. I am coming down too sc**thorpe on the 31st of may and the 1st of june too meet some mates. Also getting my windows tinted at a place next door too where i got my exhaust done. Got my exhaust done at rebel powerpipes. Dunno what the tinting place is like but he quoted me £100 for the back 3 windows so i got it booked in. Have you seen any of his work???

Yellow Cinq Sporting​
Alpine mp3 Head Unit​
Infinity 4" Fronts​
Infinity 12" Sub​
Full Powerflow Exhaust​

Back