Gta Iv

Currently reading:
Gta Iv

Gta 4

Spoke to a friend of mine who got it earlier today, and then just watched footage of it on youtube... combined with finding out you can play with up to 16 people online!!!

I think im getting a 360 just to play it :eek: :D

Anyone else got it? really that good? :D

Got mine last night at a midnight opening at game station :D huge Q but i was at the front haha . so was home playing it at 12:15 . yes Alex it really is that good what could be more fun then getting so pissed you fall over then trying to drive to a strip club !!!(y)

pre-ordered mine about 1 week ago on asda online and mine arrived on monday a day early and the postage was FREE! i know who i'll be pre-ordering with again :)

so what do people think of the game? i think its bloody brilliant! my social life (if i had one ;)) has taken a massive blow though!! lol

si

The game is really "that good" - I'm overly impressed with this one.

I ordered with Play.com on 2nd May 2007 - promised delivery for the release day. Spent over £1200 with them this year - no delivery this morning. Cancelled another £300 worth of orders with them, and never going back. Well done Play... not!

So at 12, after the post had been, popped over to my local small Woolworths, sure enough 4 copies left, bought them all :devil: (My mates wanted them, we went to the midnight launch but were sold out :( - They were chuffed when I gave them as gifts lol - specially as they didnt know I'd got them :eek:)

So hats off to Woolies, and burn in hell play.

GTA IV FTW

Tom

Last edited:
The game is really "that good" - I'm overly impressed with this one.

I ordered with Play.com on 2nd May 2007 - promised delivery for the release day. Spent over £1200 with them this year - no delivery this morning. Cancelled another £300 worth of orders with them, and never going back. Well done Play... not!

So at 12, after the post had been, popped over to my local small Woolworths, sure enough 4 copies left, bought them all :devil: (My mates wanted them, we went to the midnight launch but were sold out :( - They were chuffed when I gave them as gifts lol - specially as they didnt know I'd got them :eek:)

So hats off to Woolies, and burn in hell play.

GTA IV FTW

Tom

can u cancel the order with play tho?

mine hasnt come yet. i will just go out and get it

Still waiting for Comet to get back to me - went with that one in the end, with the Quidco cashback option.

BUT got an email saying one part of it will have temp stock issues, and they were to get hold of me within 24 hours. I phoned them last night, and was told I would get a call back LOL.

So no idea where it is or when it is due - still, gives me a chance to source in GTA4 from elsewhere.

Comet ordered cancelled (n)

Lack of communications, stock issues, not phoning back when promised, and being lied to about messages being left, even though 1471 and my ansaphone prove otherwise...

So back on the market for a deal, play.com may be the fall back.

Last edited:
Whys that??

Horrible cornering, all have the turning circle of a bus. Bouncy suspension...WHY!?

Comet ordered cancelled (n)

Lack of communications, stock issues, not phoning back when promised, and being lied to about messages being left, even though 1471 and my ansaphone prove otherwise...

So back on the market for a deal, play.com may be the fall back.

Woolies have that £199.99 Deal. Do it!

Back