Gta Iv

Currently reading:
Gta Iv

just received an email from asda online, my copy of GTA IV was despatched at 2pm this afternoon :D i'm now quite hopeful of receiving it either tomorrow or more likely monday...then again knowing asda, they would have posted it via 2nd class :( which means i'll prob get it on wednesday....

will go shop n get it on tuesday but later that day i got 3 hour exam :bang:
myt just start reading the manual during exam lol

Ok, I am a PC gamer, but someone convince me not to buy this :eek:

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4...e-+-Grand-Theft-Auto-IV/Product.html?dpr=2524

:chin:

Oh, thread has been tidied up as well - next time that happens, make sure it doesn't ;)

I'm sure thats advertised on the tv at the minute for £159.99. Still pretty cheap, need to get xbox live best thing since sliced bread.

I'm sure I heard somewhere that they wrote in the contract that nowhere could send it out early :confused:

Is this fake:

27ywepc.jpg

Also, any links on that £159.99 deal?

haha is this the equivelant of havig a song with swearing bleeped out:
Despite confirmation in February 2008 that the Australian version of Grand Theft Auto IV would not be edited in any way,[79] Rockstar has now told The Sydney Morning Herald journalist Jason Hill that the Australian version will be edited.[80]
Grand Theft Auto IV was awarded an MA15+ rating on 11 December 2007. In a post on his blog, Jason Hill stated that a Rockstar spokesperson confirmed to The Sydney Morning Herald's video game section, Screenplay, that the company had produced a special version of Grand Theft Auto IV to comply with the Australian classification system. The spokesperson would not comment on what has been cut from the game.[80]
It was announced on 15 April 2008, and subsequently reported across the Internet, that the New Zealand release will be the edited Australian version.

Back