GT5 STOLEN..... 2 fiats in vid

Currently reading:
GT5 STOLEN..... 2 fiats in vid

He's been thick about that like...not only putting videos of himself playing it online but going on PSN playing it, wonder if they'll be able to trace him..

Game looks cool though or did lol

He's been thick about that like...not only putting videos of himself playing it online but going on PSN playing it, wonder if they'll be able to trace him..

Game looks cool though or did lol

did and does lol. i think the longer sony wait to release now the less sales they will have, to much bein leaked on net so people wont see the need to buy.

watever happens il be buying it tho. looks prommising for 24th i think

There are some odd choices in the car list...

http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt5/carlist_en.html

Taking Fiat for example...Why model the 500 1.2 8v pop? not the 1.4 sport? or the Abarth? Also theres seems to be quite a lack of 2010 model cars most are 90-early 00s so no grand punto or evo. Suffers from GT itis so has 800 skylines imprezas etc but we'll forgive it as it still will be awesome tho.

interesting VWs a Kubelwagen and a Schwimmwagen. not quite sure how Nazi Germany war vehicles are more worthy than countless other cars that would be more in spirit of the game.

Also what's the chances they then produce more 'packs' afterwards to include more cars.

Good to see a return of the Mini, though a '98 cooper 1.3i isn't as prefferable as a '60s cooper s. would be amazing to have the classic racing cars of 60s and 70s. mustangs and other US muscle cars vs small British saloons and Jags.

id imagine they will do a gp in a dlc pack or something. there will be plenty more cars to come. mind you they said they are already working on gt6..... may have been better for sales if they said they are working on dlc's

I was waiting for it to install....which takes forever...

On the plus side I can confirm its possible to make a nissan micra spit flames on downshift..

wow now that sounds good lol. sound fx ok on it then and handling?
how much memory it take up? i heard 30g on one site but surely it cant take that much lol.if so i need a new ps3 haha

Install is 8gb but that doesn't include random stuff it installs all the time after...

Handling is pretty good fun, sound is better than prologue but not as good as forza, had some nifty panel damage on my Micra of doom tho. Its only worth about 150k...

Install is 8gb but that doesn't include random stuff it installs all the time after...

Handling is pretty good fun, sound is better than prologue but not as good as forza, had some nifty panel damage on my Micra of doom tho. Its only worth about 150k...

damage ok then? im not overall about it being like grid effects lol. but as long as its better than shift i dont mind lol.

Back