Technical GSR induction kit

Currently reading:
Technical GSR induction kit

The web seems to get its own back on me. Whenever I get a website going there will be soon after a problem with the server.

The site is revamped on my laptop but I can't get it on.

vandisian said:
anyhoo just looking for a price for induction kit for 1.1 sporting

SPi is £99 delivered
MPi is being worked on

whats the difference between the MPi and the SPi? i have a V plate 1999 seicento sporting so which one will i need? what power gains are exspected and are any other things needed to accomadate it such as better cooling or fueling ajustments?

Yours will be SPi, (single point injection) the post 2000 mark 2 cars are MPi (multi point injection).

Fits really easily, gives a small gain on horsepower, particularly when the engine bay is warm as it draws colder air from the fornt of the car.

Its not so much of a difference that the ECU can't sort it out for itself. It could take up to 350 miles to fully learn.

Cheers

PD

so i take it after fitting the MPG of the car will go down? also alot of people seem to think they are really good but if the increased power isnt that noticeable why are they thought of so highly? what power gains are expected or are we talking increased torque or top end?

The increased power will depend on the state of your engine.
These work best with a re-map.
They help with engine efficiency so can increase mpg.( If you want performance then why should this worry you?).
Unlike some after market products, These have been designed for engine intended.

im just interested in the GSR and whether to invest in one its not like i want mega performance (if i did i wouldnt have a sei!) just wondering what gains i might get and if i can feel them from behind the wheel.
if the GSR performs well with a re map how would i best go about this.
finally if it increases MPG awesome i will buy one now, ive found a place online selling them.
http://www.performancestilo.co.uk/shop/index.php?product=induction

The web seems to get its own back on me. Whenever I get a website going there will be soon after a problem with the server.

The site is revamped on my laptop but I can't get it on.[/QUOT

hellooo there one of my first quotes and posts:confused: lol ive gt a gp 1.2 8v and i am looking for the gsr induction kit ive bin told by many many people (y) that there one of the best so as usuall i want anyone now were to locate one of these beauties:slayer:

search on internet, GSR and its members are no longer associated with the forum anymore

custard(her, here) was ment in the context of agreeing with the above comment.
regards.

Back