Technical GSR Induction Kit - OLDSCHOOL, where are you???

Currently reading:
Technical GSR Induction Kit - OLDSCHOOL, where are you???

rich_lufc

Hi all,

sorry to bother you but I am despiratly after the latest GSR induction kit for my 2001 sei sporting 1.1. I have emailed oldschool but have had no reply thus far. The reason I am so despirate is I have up to the 18th April off and was hoping to get a bit done on the car. Please contact me with details of how to get hold of one.

Cheers
Rich

Sorry, I am here.

At the moment the new induction kit for your is under development. And it does not look like I will get the hoses ready for your time scale. Still I will try.

cheers pal,

basically after what is said in the initial post. will PM you asap.

Cheers
Rich

Rich

Pete said there is gonna be a new MPI GSR kit coming out or something in the near future, maybe you might be best waiting for that?

hmmm, sounds very interesting. ill try to stay informed

cheers
rich

bloomfieldliam said:
Probably best off waiting as you can fit them in 20mins comfortably so not exactly time off work stuff.

Liam

yeah i know but i am in the process of doing a few mods atm andit would have been nice to get the induction kit done at the same time.

cheers

rich_lufc said:
yeah i know but i am in the process of doing a few mods atm andit would have been nice to get the induction kit done at the same time.

cheers

We have a complete tuning program under development for the Seicento MPI. It will be released very soon. We are working daily on it. As soon as we have the new stuff we let you know.

Oldschool said:
We have a complete tuning program under development for the Seicento MPI. It will be released very soon. We are working daily on it. As soon as we have the new stuff we let you know.

WOOHOO :D:worship:(y)

You've made this mpi sei driver a happy bunny pete heehee

I would like to ask if it will offer a significant inprovement over the SPI designed GSR?

Bringing this back up from the dead!

just wondering do you have to notify your insurance suppliers about induction kits??

Oh yea and Oldschool you will have a PM in a few mins! :D

Baily said:
just wondering do you have to notify your insurance suppliers about induction kits??

any mod like this you will have to notify your insurance. It doesnt necessarily mean your premium will go up though

Just wondering when the next update will come about the 'program'? Its what the public demands! (y)

Cheers
Rich

Back