Group Buy on Angel Tuning remaps

Currently reading:
Group Buy on Angel Tuning remaps

I would be happy to travel (within reason). Doncaster was only a idea since Helz asked if anyone had a drive. I would rather travel and have a larger group than not and only a couple of people turn up. Besides it would be nice to meet a few of you (I think;) )

theres a few of us in south wales waiting for the new board to arrive at angel to remap the grande punto 1.9multijet. When it's in, we're in business.

don't know about the others who are going to the car park
VindiVee8 has set up.

deeyup

deeyup said:
don't know about the others who are going to the car park
VindiVee8 has set up.

deeyup

Not really setup, just a idea really. Can use it any weekend though if anyone interested still..

Had mine done Remap and induction last Friday now 0.3 under 120 BHP on my stilo :slayer:

Is this group Angel Tuning still going to happen? If not i'll give them a ring to sort out getting mine and Robs car's done in November / December time if possible :D

Looks like the Stilo lot don't have a date yet. I think we'll not be able to get our's done now till the end of November/ start of December time, due to funds etc. I'll try and give Nigel call while at work and find out when he is free/costs etc.

bondybandit said:
I'd be up for that!(y) I'm in Stoke on Trent. Stilo 1.9jtd 115bhp. Let me know. Rich:bang:

Go to the stilo section and get your name down then Rich (y)

Rob and i are still getting our cars done, but i need a new clutch first (due to last owner).

Back