General Greetings from First Serbian Panda Classic Meeting

Currently reading:
General Greetings from First Serbian Panda Classic Meeting

Dear All,

Here is greetings from first Serbian Panda Classic Meeting, organized at 31st May 2008, near Belgrade.

Pic, Attached.

Attachments

• Pandice%20na%20okupu.jpg
    Pandice%20na%20okupu.jpg
    724.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Pandisti%20na%20okupu.jpg
    Pandisti%20na%20okupu.jpg
    604.5 KB · Views: 45
Fine! Wouldn't you like to meet in Romania between 16 and 23. 08. 08? We will go there for the third time, this time to northern part of Romania called Bukowina. But probably we will go thru Oradea and Cluj-Napoca, there is a romanian Pandafreak in Cluj, has two Pandas (one 4x4)(y), he would like to meet with us. It isn't far away from Belgrade.
And here are pictures from our 10th national meet, in April, I Internationale Panda Trophy in northern Germany in May, and from our last trip to Romania "Black Sea 2007".
Greetings from Poland!

Sutjeska

BTW: All Pandas were from Belgrade?

Attachments

• 2834901209550472s2.jpg
    2834901209550472s2.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 2834901209549612s2.jpg
    2834901209549612s2.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC02322.JPG
    DSC02322.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 2741901186870174s1.jpg
    2741901186870174s1.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 2741901186684072s1.jpg
    2741901186684072s1.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 29
Yes Alan, so next Panda - adventure, should be planed - even partially - via Serbia. (Istambul, Morocco, Northen Pole, Russia, Japan, or so.....)

Thanks for your comments.....

We kind of went through Serbia on the last trip although it wasn't quite planned :eek:

Sujeska we do owe you and the German site a meet, currently I can't drive further than 5-10 miles due to my back but if all works out next year would like to go through Poland on the return trip and that way you don't have to travel so far to meet.

We kind of went through Serbia on the last trip although it wasn't quite planned :eek:

Hi Alan, I see your pic from Kikinda with locals.... Nice adventure - bad roads...... Most of us in Ser - become Panda owners on 2007, purchasing this legendary car after sell off by the Posta Italiana (white ones) and Telecom Italia (red ones), imported here in Serbia, by lokal importers in the last two years. When you passed Ser to Istambul, we even - dont know for your adventure. Next time we will organize welcome and eskort for any Panda adventures through Ser.

Sutjeska, I will inform all members on Serbian FIAT Panda Classic forum, and we will see. Anyhow, - Thanks for the invitation!

@Alan - we are waiting.
@Aca - could you give me link to a gallery with your photos? We have a thread on our forum called "Where do Pandas drive in the world". I mentioned already about Serbia, but without photos.

Sutjeska

Last edited:
Thanx, but I see only these two pictures you inserted here:(

Sutjeska

Hvala Aca!:D

I think it's easier for us to understand speaking serbian, than to reading it. But I can understand some, it's much easier than japanese Panda site:):D
BTW: one of our Pandafreaks, Paweł (Archicar) from Gdańsk (on Baltic coast), among different old Fiats, has Zastava 750. And in 2005 he made a trip in it: Poland - Slovakia - Hungary - Serbia - Croatia - Italy - Austria - Czech R. - Poland. He was even in Zastava plant in Kragujevac, for 50th anniversary of a plant. Here is a scan of an article from polish magazine "Classicauto", about him and his Zastava: http://seat.marbella2.dlf.interia.p...2007%20-%20artyku%B3%20o%20zastawie%20750.PDF
Pozdrav!

Sutjeska

Hvala Aca!:D

I think it's easier for us to understand speaking serbian, than to reading it. But I can understand some, it's much easier than japanese Panda site:):D
BTW: one of our Pandafreaks, Paweł (Archicar) from Gdańsk (on Baltic coast), among different old Fiats, has Zastava 750. And in 2005 he made a trip in it: Poland - Slovakia - Hungary - Serbia - Croatia - Italy - Austria - Czech R. - Poland. He was even in Zastava plant in Kragujevac, for 50th anniversary of a plant. Here is a scan of an article from polish magazine "Classicauto", about him and his Zastava: http://seat.marbella2.dlf.interia.p...2007%20-%20artyku%B3%20o%20zastawie%20750.PDF
Pozdrav!

Sutjeska

Thanks Sujeska, I am already in contact with Archicar by e-mail, regarding some parts for Zastava 750. I see some pistures of his restaured Cars.

Here in Serbia we mostly try to find CD (MP3 or Cassete-Player) mounting-deck. I see this part on Polish Panda site (Called ``Polka``or something similar).
If you have an idea how to obtain ``polka`` in Ser, we will be greatfull to revert to you.
Most of Pandas on our pic is from Belgrade, or smaller Towns - near Belgrade, but we think that till now here in Ser we have abt 2.000 pcs already imported from Posta Italiana and Telecom Italia and its still imported massively together with Siecento. It is very popular for City ride, and as small van - vehicle for cafee, restaurant, various purposes. Our Pandas is mostly converted from Van or Cityvan version to passanger mode, and it is mainly produced from 2002 - 2003 as a last Classic Panda series from Fiat.
They have 1.1 FIRE MPI engines (code 187A1000) same-as a first series of Panda Nuova 1.1 Active. This is good beckhause spare parts for engine....
For allposible questions and info, we stay avilable to all the Panda-people.
Regards from Belgrade,

Hvala Aca!

I don't know how to buy it in Serbia, but the man from private Fiat shop (not authorised service) in Warsaw said he can have these parts, for about 10-12 euros. But he will probably take it straight from Italy, so maybe there is a chance that similar shop in Belgrade can do this as well. If not, I can buy as many as you want and send you by post, the cost of a parcel to Serbia will be 15 - 20 euro, depending of weight. Or you can take it from Oradea ;)
Pozdrav!

Sutjeska

Hvala Aca!
I can buy as many as you want and send you by post, the cost of a parcel to Serbia will be 15 - 20 euro, depending of weight. Or you can take it from Oradea ;)
Pozdrav!Sutjeska

Many, many thanks Sutjeska. I will inform all Panda owners here on Serbian Forum, and will revert to you. We already try to obtain this with Serbian importers, but they are not so interested to import ``polka`` for us.
Anyway many thanks for your kind assistance.

Back