Greetings Champions of all things FIAT

Currently reading:
Greetings Champions of all things FIAT

elvis0the0king

Just a quick hello and introduction here as a new member. I have a 2015 X250 Ducato Multijet 180 Motorhome, 21,000 kms, with 6 spd Comfortmatic, RHD on an Alko chassis. We've had it since 2017 and done some nice trips, including a loop out to Broken Hill, Adelaide, Melbourne then back home. Also a trip up to Port Douglas just north of Cairns, a highlight. As well as up and down the magnificent coastline of the state of New South Wales, enjoying all her beautiful and lonely surf beaches.

I wish to thank the many contributors here, in particular those posting about the fabulous MultiECUscan software which easily pays for itself in its first use and also anything to do with the Comformatic or Selespeeed controlled gearboxes. I've already learned a lot from you good folk and hope to also add value to the forum as I come up to speed and gain some success in repairs and maintenance performed on the Ducato.

Being in Australia and hoping to one day cross the very lonely Nullabor Plains in the big beast (Perth to Adelaide), I'm sure everyone understands the benefit in being self sufficient in understanding any problems these vehicles dish up, and isn't it always at the most inopportune moments. 😁

Hi and welcome !your right- you would probably die of stress if you was waiting for a rescue mechanic half-way across the Nullabor:rolleyes:.
unfortunately understanding a problem and being able to fix it are two very different things🤔 😂however if that stopped us doing things then we wouldnt be living just existing:sleep: id say!- so good on you and your plans mate!(y)

Back