P62812143.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Green alloys??.

Introduction

What you reckon??

Re: Green alloys??

Yes, yes, and yes. i like it lots, the bonnet bra not so much.

yeye i spose its not everyones thing.

I aint really too fussed bout having it on just got a small dent in the bonnet and it annoys me.

Gna get a quote to get the fiat badge removed at bonnet smoothed then ill get rid hopefully.

Have you de-tangoed your lights???

I think with mk2b rear lights and de-tango the front you will pull it off a lot better.
They look really well done though :D
defo de-tango, an i would mk2b rear lights i i could find a decent price for a set at the right time.

Im thinking GSR and re-map first though.

An i wanna drop it 70mm as im only on 50mm spax springs atm.

Gna get custom made from coilsprings.co.uk

the orange looks good but its all about the green if you ask me, i seen orange wheels a few times before but i do not recall green wheels

them wheels look sick now! Did you just rattle can them? cos on one of your pics theres a can lid next too the wheel lol :p if you did how hard is it to spray them cos i want mine black but i dont want my car on stands for like 2 days cos i use it pretty much everyday for work etc and also why dont you just remove the fiat badge for now and keep the bra cos it might look like its de badged but it actually isnt

What size wheels are they? I have 17's and there too big, they rub too much and i cant lower it because of them... however this size looks good what other mods have you done?

Back