Styling Great new 500s, but wrong decals:(

Currently reading:
Styling Great new 500s, but wrong decals:(

marshall1302

Hi everyone
new to the forum and just picked up my wife's new 500s from main dealers in Oldham
Great deal, really pleased- once I had them remove the diamond brite and gap insurance that mysteriously appeared on the invoice!!
Even threw in some mats (not OE and dont fix to the clips) and Italian stripe over the white bonnet and roof
Problem is they put it on the wrong wat so the italian tricolour is the wrong way round when viewed from the front and the 500 detail is at the front of the roof not the back!!:mad:

Cant believe how dim they are, will go down tomorrow and insist they take it off and replace

Still like the car though, and lots of brownie points from the missus. :)

How can somebody be so useless? It really doesn't say much for the quality of the rest of the PDI. Hopefully you have better luck with them in the future if you plan on testing their service department for competence.

What a bunch of eejits. But no surprise to me as I have a dealer also very skilled at being useless. I would just take it off, and leave it off. Then go to another dealer for any other work you have planned.

Back