image.jpg

Grande Punto Grande Punto Sporting

Simply lowered on the coil overs, and I think has shorter springs on the back.
Gotta say totally impractical for Cornish roads !
(n)

But yes, takes a mean photo :slayer:

Nice looking car :) Obviously you could go much lower and it would look great but I don't advise it for your roads either :)

I'm quite low (8cm) and thinking of going lower and making a skid plate! I scrape on pretty much everything as I live in the country with some country roads. It's a pain but I'm happy to sacrifice time and speed slowing down to 2 mph to go over a small bump :)

The black wheels always look good on the blue grande's.

Good Job (y)

ahh thankyou mate, i dont think i will ever buy a lower car so long as i live in Cornwall.
Only the other day i was driving to a mates who lives right out in the sticks and i found my self having to go about 3mp down a hill asking my mates to get out and "move that rock" or "can you look me over this bit"
really not practical.
Especially as i used to cruise right on down in my mk2 1.2 sporting (y)

The sound of when it does touch something i find is embarrassing and shows my car doesnt work, considering how much it has all cost me.

This is why it has been rasied by about 3cm now. Did it yeterday. Still looks low but already has made the world of difference. i will put a photo up when the weather clears.

By the way, is there any sort of meets coming up, id love to go to one :)

Also what have you done to the front end on your ??
looks evil ! love it

I believe you are talking to me? :p

If so cheers! I just bought some Carbon Vinyl from ebay and layered it onto the bumper in between the two grills and cut it to shape :) Then got an FK Badgeless grill from the FK website (cost me £8 at the time as it was on offer, got a chrome one as it was much cheaper at the time and sprayed it black) :)

Last edited:
Where is the best place to get a de-badged grill from?

As I said before... FK's UK website Carparts-tuning. might want to wait till they have a deal on and then add deal10 discount code if it still works... And yeah debadged would suit your car well... OR... you could remove the front badge, spray the grill black then put the badge on again... it's what I did at 1st (you can see it on the photo on my thread... the one with my car and my mates civic) Looks good either way but its a cheaper option to spray and looks very good (y)

Back