General Grande Punto MY

Currently reading:
General Grande Punto MY

New2Fiat79

In the latest price list from Fiat there is a model call the Grande Punto MY.

My Dealer tells me "MY" stands for Model Year and that these are the new models due to be lauched this year. Is this right?

I'm in the Market for for a 1.4 16v Sporting and I'm concerned I could order this only to find in a few weeks time a revised Sporting is lauched with additional equipment. I notice in the price list the "MY" Punto costs an extra £500 over the current Punto Sporting, which would lead me to think the new 2007 Punto sporting could have additional kit on?

Should I wait or buy now? Certainly there are some good deals to be had at the moment. Additionally I've been told they can get me a 1.4 16v Sporting in New Orleans Blue in about 2 weeks, yet I notice some on here are waiting 12 weeks for their Puntos?

There have been trim changes with the MY07 Punto's apparently, and some other minor changes, material improvements, but I have not been able to find out what exactly.

Anybody else been able to find out what changes there are with the MY07 Grande Punto?

Troy.

By looking at that catalogue, there ain't that many changes....

Thanks a lot GXbox......very enlightening
I don't like the new seats in the 'Sporting' at all....

I don't either, what's the go with that? They don't even look like sports seats with that minimal side bolstering. No more lozenges either!

I don't either, what's the go with that? They don't even look like sports seats with that minimal side bolstering. No more lozenges either!

Well that is crap. You have to order leather seats to get the proper sports seats. Surely that cannot be correct.

Any ideas as to when the MY07 GP's will be available in the UK?

Troy.

think that the options for up-holstery lower in the range is a big improvement, like the new dials as well other than that dont see much differences that are for the better. :)

think that the options for up-holstery lower in the range is a big improvement, like the new dials as well other than that dont see much differences that are for the better. :)

Hopefully the rest of the changes are in the build quality department.

With the Sporting seats, they are indeed the same in the brochure but different on the website. Looks like somebody has made a mistake, I can't see why they'd give the sporting the same seats as an Active.

Hi all,

New to the forum and thinking about buying a GP (with Fiat group discount of 18% :) ). Looking at the new price list the changes seem to be more than just trim. I am interested in the 1.4 Eleganza and the new price list indicates it is now available in the 3 door. Perfect? Not quite, it looks like it is now only available with the 8V engine, not the 16V. Can anyone confirm this?

Also does anyone have a link to an English version 2007 MY brochure?

Dogtanian.

The Fiat website seems to have been updated with the specs for the 2007 MY GP.

Dogtanian

Back