Styling grande punto linea 019 body kit

Currently reading:
Styling grande punto linea 019 body kit

just seen at my dealer a picture of this kit called linea 019, which includes front+rear bumper spoiler, tailgate spoiler,side skirts,stripes and alloys with tyres. All in anthresite colour,looks good. Only spotted it because bulletin left on a table. Has anyone got pictures to post & possible prices?.if not will have to try myself:slayer:

just seen at my dealer a picture of this kit called linea 019, which includes front+rear bumper spoiler, tailgate spoiler,side skirts,stripes and alloys with tyres. All in anthresite colour,looks good. Only spotted it because bulletin left on a table. Has anyone got pictures to post & possible prices?.if not will have to try myself:slayer:

NOOOOOO, kits on a GP. :yuck:

beautiful car, leave it alone :p hehe

Attachments

• fiat_linea430.jpg
    fiat_linea430.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 77
I Do Like Those 17" Wheels Though.
Heres The Stupid News , Have Been Told The Kit Is About £2 Grand
How Do They Justify That Kind Of Price ?. Dont Think They Will Be
Getting Meny Inquires On That ,at That Price

personaly dnt think an awful lot of the kit but i reli do like that black stripe. anybody else with me? i no alot of you dnt like stripe but thought it might b worth asking.:D

I like stripes! Though I don't like how the back stripe stops halfway..

I likthe front mask of the Kit...It looks like the GP Abarth!!!Can i only get the grill?

I really do think this is a great looking kit. If it ever becomes available, and seperately, i really want that piece that goes between the top and bottom grilles. Looks (y) imo.

Rich

Back