Grande Punto Grande Punto 1.2 8v T-jet sporting replica

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Grande Punto 1.2 8v T-jet sporting replica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1.2 active 2006 metallic orange & 1.9 multijet sporting orange

i aint going to find anything illegal about your car am i? haha oh well it was worth a try. i changed my mind about italian pressed plates anyway cause its not worth the fine tbh..

just realised there irish plates, thought they were italian (n) does anybody know where i can get some italian pressed plates made?

mate they are italian plates :/ are irish plates have IRL on the bottom :bang: and displayed like this 04 DL 78787 where as am from the north of ireland and are plates are iez 8315 for example and i bought them from a-zplates.com

mate they are italian plates :/ are irish plates have IRL on the bottom :bang: and displayed like this 04 DL 78787 where as am from the north of ireland and are plates are iez 8315 for example and i bought them from a-zplates.com
oh fair enough I just saw that he was from Ireland so assumed he had an Irish numberplate but thinking about it they do normally have IRL. now will everybody stop arguing about numberplate lol I would rather talk about fiats! my first comment about it's only illegal if ur caught was a joke someone took seriously

oh fair enough I just saw that he was from Ireland so assumed he had an Irish numberplate but thinking about it they do normally have IRL. now will everybody stop arguing about numberplate lol I would rather talk about fiats! my first comment about it's only illegal if ur caught was a joke someone took seriously

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotiv.jpg

Ill just leave this here... ;)

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_vehicle_registration_codes"]List of international vehicle registration codes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Every one starts somewhere ;)

I wanna get my hands on some Italien plates for my soon to be project car :D

Or maybe Ireland plates ;)

Jokes Jokes :D

Seasons greetings and all that guff :D

Tom

Every one starts somewhere ;)

I wanna get my hands on some Italien plates for my soon to be project car :D

Or maybe Ireland plates ;)

Jokes Jokes :D

Seasons greetings and all that guff :D

Tom
what car you using as a project car? the red GP? Italian numberplates are hard to get hold of and im sure originals are a different size.

Nah, Im in the process of trying to get hold of a Cinq sporting.
Im sure there will be someone on ebay selling some.

Cheers
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back