General Grande in need of repair

Currently reading:
General Grande in need of repair

Well thanks to the ******s of Liverpool my car has been damaged front and back within a period of days.

Last Tuesday some ****** thought it would be funny if they threw a big log (baby tree support) at the back of my car and it now has a massive dent in the boot, just under the windscreen. This was late at night whilst the car was parked up.

I think they were aiming for the window and missed, cock eyed bastards :D though to be honest i wished they had hit the windscreen, it would of made life a lot better, as it's the paint has come off right under the windscreen :mad:

Thursday after that i was parked up in a car park, parked in the end bay backwards ready to drive straight out, and notice some arsehole in a blue car had swung their car around and hit mine with some force.

They have hit it so hard they have left their paint on my front bumper, damaged the front N/S head light and the front wing is creased over the arch :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Obviously they didn't leave their details :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thought i would claim on the insurance, given i have protected NCB, but they said it would be two separate claims and therefore would pay the excess twice :mad: which would have been £620 (n)

Both incidents were reported to the Merseyside police and i cannot fault their efforts so far. Their is a CCTV camera in the area where the rear damage was caused, but the camera is too far away to recognise any faces :mad: whilst the front damage is still being investigated. There is a CCTV camera in the car park and i'm hoping this blue car hit mine from the front, that way we will see the damaged blue car drive past the CCTV camera.

Anyway :D i need a front wing, a head lamp and a tailgate, the bumper we can get away with repairing, so where is the best (cheapest) place to buy them.

Ebay?
Shop4parts?
Elsewhere?

Thanks for reading, yours truly annoyed and now out of pocket :D

Well I recently messed up my own rear bumper, I've found that going to a big place such as Car Clinic they charge an absolute fortune, I ended up finding a local body shop and asked them to see what the best price is, he found me a 3rd party bumper which looks exactly the same, Unless you think you can do the work yourself (which I couldn't) you can try breakers, there is a few websites that let you post the parts your looking for so when a breaker has them he can message you with a price, eBay is a good idea too when I was looking for a cheaper option for my bumper they have some cheap parts on there if your willing to travel around..

Yeah as the guy above said, go on 1st choice spares, they ring every breakers yard in country to find the parts you need.mvery good helpful service, you'll get your parts really cheap using them, I did it for my front bumper and rad, fiat wanted over £200, 1st choice found a garage and got both for £90. Bargain!. Just type it in google.

Just ordered the headlamp and front wing, new, from shop4parts £140 delivered, which isn't too bad. You know you're getting genuine Fiat parts, and i used the FF discount too (y)

I'll look up 1st choice spares and see if i can get a tailgate - thanks (y)

Just got to find a garage now that will spray the wing.

Back