Gran Turismo 5 Car List?

Currently reading:
Gran Turismo 5 Car List?

You can't buy alot of the cars from the dealership..

The Bugatti Veyron has to be bought second hand with 0 km, costs 2,000,000
(n)

yeah I won the Veyron, after completing all gold trophies in Profiessional Series. The Veyron is good, but its only a standard car, so no cockpit views or anything. Though the replays are pretty cool, to see the spoiler pop up and when it moves forward as the air brake. I think alot of the little things about certain cars like that i like. I dunno if vents come out and wing mirrors fold in on the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 though as i've not bought one. Though the air brake on the Enzo and the McLaren are both visiable at work which is cool.

There are however a few things that really annoy me in this game now ive gotten into it. the Lamborghini Muria, why is it so damn fast when the AI uses it? not even the McLaren F1 can keep up with it LOL and this is a car from the 70's.

Why cant you purchase and upgrade brakes as you could do on GT4? you only get a controller to distribute braking on this as far as i can tell.

Damage is rarely shown too, i ONCE had a bumper hanging on my Gallardo, but thats about as far as it went, and on a standard car i had the rear arch deformed but again, thats it.

Last edited:
On the list (on the front page of this thread) it says Fiat Panda 1.4i '07

Is this suppose to be the 100HP Panda..? Any screen shots of it.

Last edited:
I've just started playing GT5 again and since I now have a GP I went to have a look in the FIAT dealership, only two cars I get is some ****ty old thing and a 500?! Where's the rest?

Was updated to spec 2.0 last night. Which included 2 new cars, and updates to issues in the game and also new 'simplified' cockpits for the standard cars, which look terrible but are surprisingly effective

http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-dlc-coming-october-18th-includes-spa-francorchamps/

New DLC. Spa sounds good, but the car pack is terrible! As if there isn't already enough Japanese cars in the game they made up some racing cars which don't even exist, based on cars already in the game :bang:

Well I suppose they had to do something with the opposition launching third game they've launched in the time GT has launched one..will download it for giggles I suppose..till Forza 4 arrives in the post anyway.

I've been playing GT5 for a long time now and i've not yet seen a mk1 punto :( I've seen the mk2 HGT, fiat 500 and one other fiat - forgot which, i've not seen anymore:( Anyone know how to get these cars?

The skylines **** me off. I have none in my garage coz I ****ing hate the game having a million of them! if anyone sees that punto wing it my way please :)

Back