Tuning GP 1,4 16v ECU

Currently reading:
Tuning GP 1,4 16v ECU

Peetwolf

Hi All.

I have a question.
For a few weeks we tried to modify the ECU for a better performance.
The guy uses Alientech software, he has (we thought so:)) everything for the modification.
But...
He couldn't read the software from ECU, because there was a password or something :(
He tried to get one, but till now, he couldn't find it.

Could somebody help me, where we can find/download the pass, or a stored sofware for this engine.

Thanks

Most people use the alientech software, as there is easily available cracked versions of ECM2001.

Does he use alientech hardware as well or is he trying to connect to the car with something else?

It may well be down to the checksum correction, you can dump the car but before rewriting the changes you would need correct this. Or possibly the hardware he has doesnt support your car.

Either way, best left to a professional.

He is professional...
Every stuff, he has, is bought from ALientech. Not cracked...
I talked today some other people who make such things, and everyone said, it can't be modified... :(

I guess I have to buy a turbo, or a 20vt engine... :)

HI newbie here looking for some help. Are there any new developments about remapping Bosch ME 7.6.3 ECU on GP 1.4 16 Valve? Is anyone remappoing them now and if yes can anyone suggest contact details/name.

Thanks

Hi PuntoStav,

I Don't think the replies will change by adding your post/request to everery thread that covered the Bosch ECU not mappable issue…
It's just making us wasting time re-reading those old posts.

BRs, Bernie

Back