Got some stuff time to fit! :O

Currently reading:
Got some stuff time to fit! :O

Steez

So I have a Kenwood KAC-8401 amp, a kenwood sub , and some kenwood KFC-690ie speakers.

I dont want to rush it ad **** up, so want to buy the right wiring and find a good place to put the speakers?????. amp probably in the boot with the sub.

A 4 gauge wiring kit will see you right as this will be ample if you decide to upgrade anything.
Also not everybody knows every piece of equipment so links always help us out so we can understand exactly what you have a bit better. :)
What size are the speakers and what car is it all going in?

braver man than me i figured out how to fit it before i bought stuff lol!

so is all youve got the components above?

Which car is it going in?

thanks for the replies guys,haha was going to wait, but got a limited time offer from a mate for £150 the lot.

Its a Mk2 Punto 51 plate :)

Afraid i cant post links since i am new , so i will message you both them

I will put the links in for u tomo when I am at a computer. They are quality little amps if it looks the same as the one in the link. I have one of those in a mates car, they are from an era just before kenwood fell out the the game. I thought that if was a 6404 but hey ho.
So what is it that you really want to know. If you check the guides section a few people have done guides on how to wire up the amp etc. Then you just match the gain by seting the head unit at 3/4 volume and turn the gain up until it distorts and then turn it down a notch.

If there is anything else then just ask.

My main problem is where to put the 6 x 9's? anyone else fitted some in the same car?

Back