Styling Got foglights to come on when car is locked/unlocked.

Currently reading:
Styling Got foglights to come on when car is locked/unlocked.

hiii everyone.

Iv noticed recently that alot of the audis and mercs turn on there foglights automatically when they unlock/lock there cars for a set amount of time. Iv always quite liked the look of it ( dont no why.) so i decided to try and do the same on my stilo.

so after a couple of hours id done it, quite any easy task in the end. used a relayed circuit from the interior light to tell the fog lights to turn on and off. ( remember im not using the standard fog lights anymnore, they are now located in the bottom grill).

Some people may ask whats the point, but i just thought it would be a nice little effect when locking and unlocking the car.

One draw back is that i cant use the main interior light inside the car without turning the foglights on, but i never really used it before as the two side interior lights are better ( as i changed them to LED bulbs.)

Well, considering all Stilos have "Walk-me-Home" as standard then you just might :D

good point!
my main reason for doing it is that i park my car at work in a place with no lighting what so ever, and when the clocks went back, it was pitch black in the car park. so now that the car turns its fogs on when i unlock it from the work building, i can see a little better :D

good point!
my main reason for doing it is that i park my car at work in a place with no lighting what so ever, and when the clocks went back, it was pitch black in the car park. so now that the car turns its fogs on when i unlock it from the work building, i can see a little better :D
Fair comment (y)

Otherwise all you have are the indicators (and interior light) to find it!

Back