Technical Got a 2006 fiat doblo1.9d mutijet with P0101 and PO111 code

Currently reading:
Technical Got a 2006 fiat doblo1.9d mutijet with P0101 and PO111 code

rick58

I've hot a 2006 fiat doblo 1.9d mutijet coming up with a PO101 and P0111 code I've changed the mass airflow sensor with a aftermarket new one by matching up with the bosch number on the old one I've also changed the map/temp sensor with a new bosch one.
I did try cleaning them and resetting b4 replacing but still getting both codes even after fitting new parts car still revs and drives over 3000rev and still driving fine.
I've checked for leaks and also gave the egr a clean as I was doing things but.
Any help with this at all please I've seen other post but hoping it's not anything worse that's gone.

I've hot a 2006 fiat doblo 1.9d mutijet coming up with a PO101 and P0111 code I've changed the mass airflow sensor with a aftermarket new one by matching up with the bosch number on the old one I've also changed the map/temp sensor with a new bosch one.
I did try cleaning them and resetting b4 replacing but still getting both codes even after fitting new parts car still revs and drives over 3000rev and still driving fine.
I've checked for leaks and also gave the egr a clean as I was doing things but.
Any help with this at all please I've seen other post but hoping it's not anything worse that's gone.
I had a 05 1.9 Doblo, black smoke, changed the MAF sensor by aircleaner, but found fault was the wiring/plug at the MAF sensor by testing with a voltmeter probe.

Back