google earth

Currently reading:
google earth

i know it's been posted before, but i just found this

the_fiats_.jpg

the left one is the panda, the middle is my tub, and the right red car is my mums lantra!!!!

HP

I was only doing 80...
"William, move your head. Look at the size of that boy's head. It's like an orange on a toothpick.That's a huge noggin. It's a virtual planetoid. Has its own weather system! Head! Move that melon of yours if you can. Hauling that gargantuan cranium about. It's like Sputnik. Spherical, but pointy in parts. He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight on his huge pillow."

Sorry, but I love 'So I married An Axe Murderer' !

OP
OP
Jai
i've been wondering how long it would take someone to post up one of my sig quotes back to me!

dave

ahh i see that pic in the gallery, it had me confused, i see your street before and couldn't see how a 20 story block of flats fitted in.

dave

looked like pic was taken from high up, like block of flats, didnt realise it was a google, i was :confused: thought jai dont live in block of flats as i see the 4x4 thing pics :)

OP
OP
Jai
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i geddit

wonder how long it takes them to update photos, for instance if you look at gypsy corner on the a40, the carphone warehouses massive complex is still open ground, wembley stadium is still the twin towers

Gary

Loving the Fiats
Only picture I found from the air of my house,was from a Russian website

:eek: :eek:

Thats what comes of living next door to the UK's biggest spy base GCHQ

newgchq.jpg

Still and old photo, As this was taken when it was being built

custard

pic for my bit is too old :( must be bout 2+ years old as theres new buildings missing

bulldog5046

faster! FASTER!!!
custard boy said:
pic for my bit is too old :( must be bout 2+ years old as theres new buildings missing

yeah ditto, had a whole school built, concord put on the airfield, a sports centre just a few bits i noticed missing

OP
OP
Jai
can you guess where? who's house is in the middles, and why there is a huge black square just down the road?

Attachments

• black square.jpg
    black square.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 9

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
Still searching - that road running into the box is called Windmill Lane though :chin: