Good\cheap insurance companies?

Currently reading:
Good\cheap insurance companies?

G

Garry

Hey guys,

I'm after some new insurance next week, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of who to look at? So far Adrian Flux are the best, but it's only gone down about £10 from last year.

Cheers,

Garry

457535096_8da3f5820d.jpg

****Name added****

I'm with the Flux....

Did me an amazing deal!!

As a BOO member you do get discount... just click on the disscount section :)

style5,TommyK.png

tommytag.jpg

style5,TommyK.png

Tommy K - Have you got the Bottle!!

quinn direct is good too, also if its modded e-modified are good too.

rascalsig.jpg

I'm with Chris Knott, even with the Dub Dub they are the cheapest!

Sherio_sig.jpg

dont know any of the rest but liverpool victoria is cheap...

CLOSED FOR CONSTRUCTION!!!!
Sigrework-2.jpg

AF have never given me a good or even reasonable deal...last 3 years I've been with MoreThan, beat the nearest competitor by £100 - not bad considering I pay around £300 a year fully comp.

It pays to shop around.

Chris Knott won`t insure me, its because of the job i do, they rekon i`ll end up usin my car to deliver parcels, yeah as if!
so i`m with Hastings 2nd time running :)

Bravo, why settle for less
Newsigdarkside2.jpg

Bravo GT Status:104,000 miles and running fine

I usually check with confused.com first since they cover more companies in a single sweep than any others.

If you read the guide i've posted HERE you cant fail to find cheaper car insurance...

Buzz
The champion of the Bravo 1.4 & now ex owner of a Bravo 1.8

hi.
Goto www.topcashback.co.uk and you will see a link for the prudential £105 cashback !! you have to pay the full price but get the money back about 7-8 weeks later , just follow the link from that site , i did and got £75 back about 3 weeks ago so it does work

Good\cheap insurance companies

Im with 'endsleigh'. I find them really good, thet dropped my insurance by £40 after six months of being there and then by £70 per month for adding a secondary driver.