Technical god dammed clutch!!!!

Currently reading:
Technical god dammed clutch!!!!

ah well that was def the come down to a fantastic weekend, cinq got put in garage after show still all gleamig and dazzeling, took her out this morning stuck in moterway traffic then PLUNK! clutch pedal slams to ground!

ARRRGGGGG! must be the ying and yang theory bad equal out good than sort of thing, so any way got recoverd out the fast lane on motorway then off to the garage............ but bloody clever recovery company rips my front bumper off!!! basta.................. sigh, :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

xxx

learn to drive car with no clutch control and this wouldnt happen :( poor cinqy i feel your pain alainax, twas like when i dropped off a curb with my sei full and it cracked my rear bumper :( except yours will be hard to repair as it was a finished bumper :( will the recovery company have to pay for it?

gaz

gazzaman2k said:
learn to drive car with no clutch control and this wouldnt happen :( poor cinqy i feel your pain alainax, twas like when i dropped off a curb with my sei full and it cracked my rear bumper :( except yours will be hard to repair as it was a finished bumper :( will the recovery company have to pay for it?

gaz
the problem was it was in stopped traffc so couldnt do any thing!!! could have drove it home if the traffic was moving!,

the bumper has just popped off, luckily its not moulded in like the rest of my kit, so it should bolt back on
xxx

Back