Anyone from or near Glasgow please?

Can you PM me as I have a few questions

Thanks ;)

custard

Staff member
its a forum
you post questions and get answers
not vague requests

Just wondered could any locals recommend anywhere to stay near Glasgow Green?

To be perfectly honest I would say go outwith the city centre to find a decent place that is cheap. As Glasgow Green is almost slap bang in the city centre hotel prices are sky-high.

If you have the car then towns such as Hamilton, Bothwell etc are only a 10-15min drive from the city centre and Glasgow Green and have a variety of places that are nice to stay in.

If you want to stay in the city centre then any of then any hotel is fine and Glasgow Green is only a 10-15min walk away. But expect to pay big money. If you find somewhere cheap in the city centre then it's cheap for a reason.

Helz

Forum moderator
Is it for a night out there or are you passing through? You do realise you're passing a few hundred yards from my place, right?;)

powered_up_pac_man

Gerrit up ye!
You looking for a new flat or somewhere temp? Theres loads new flats gettin built in town just now, some of them are dead cheap.

della1star

Hiya seen your post and really wondered why your coming to glasgow as this would give us some type of idea on where to recommend for the price you want to pay!

Euro hostel is the best bet its on the clydeside in the heart of glasgow with a short walk along the riverfront directly to glasgow green, or if you need parking plenty of bed and breakfasts are available, the best one i can recommend is 7 miles outwith glasgow in muirhead cumbernauld road, good luck