General General Panda thoughts

Currently reading:
General General Panda thoughts

I always thought 40L seemed a little big but I can only find things that say the Panda tank is 40L. Do you know how many it actually holds?

I always thought it was 35L... -- but, according to the handbook (and, yes, I'm so sad that I went out to the car, to look...), that's only the Mk2 4x4. The 750 and 1000 both have 40L tanks. (y)

Over to you, Most Easterly Pandas...! :D

Sad. :cry:

Although this must make Pippin worth a small fortune...! :D

PS: Have already asked about the parcel shelf.... :devil:

My old boss sent me a link to this when it was on a trade auction site, it was a category B, shame as it looks very tidy(n)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The guy selling it says that most of the interior -- although a little dirty -- is basically "like new". It's only done the same mileage as Pippin, poor thing.... :(

I'm after the complete interior before anyone else says :p I've emailed asking for a price.

Im likely to be driving over to collect, so if people need things collecting that they don't require immediately and can wait until a meet then let me know :)

Im likely to be driving over to collect, so if people need things collecting that they don't require immediately and can wait until a meet then let me know :)

He's not too far from me (about an hour's drive, at most...): so also willing to collect, and hold things for people, if the parcel shelf works out.... Also happy to drop stuff off at VmanC's, if necessary/that would help.... (y)

He's not too far from me (about an hour's drive, at most...): so also willing to collect, and hold things for people, if the parcel shelf works out.... Also happy to drop stuff off at VmanC's, if necessary/that would help.... (y)

Could always do a mini meet (even if only 2 750L's) :)

So why does my handbook say 40...? It's contemporary with the car.... :confused:

Who knows. I spent 4.5 hours fitting a OEM alarm to the mk3 today, 2 of those hours were spent looking for a none existent connector which the instructions said was defo there.

I think they do it for a laugh :bang: :p

Who knows. I spent 4.5 hours fitting a OEM alarm to the mk3 today, 2 of those hours were spent looking for a none existent connector which the instructions said was defo there.

I think they do it for a laugh :bang: :p

I almost disliked your post (on your behalf...) -- but it still made me giggle, I'm afraid.... :eek:

Sorry you've had a frustrating day. For once, all my FIAT-related stuff went smoothly. :)

I know it won't last, though.... :(

PS: I wonder what the Haynes/Porter books say? I shall look in the morning (if I remember...). :confused:

PPS: Everything I can find on the Web -- including this (note the interesting model year, though...) – says 40L; apart from this... (oh dear...). :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back