Technical gearbox prob

Currently reading:
Technical gearbox prob

fc3s

hi all, new to the site,i have a 2000 scudo turbo 1.9 , the gearbox has given up and i can not get one here (Ireland) it has a cable clutch,i can find a fluid clutch one easy just not a cable clutch on, what i want to know is will any other box fit,like a expert,or any of the peugeot 406 range, thanx

hi all, new to the site,i have a 2000 scudo turbo 1.9 , the gearbox has given up and i can not get one here (ireland) it has a cable clutch,i can find a fluid clutch one easy just not a cable clutch on, what i want to know is will any other box fit,like a expert,or any of the peugeot 406 range, thanx
peugeot expert, citreon dispatch, fiat scudo, all same box. Not sure but i think peugeot 807 might be same. Hope this helps

if only they were the same, one has a cable clutch coming over the top of the gear box one has a cable coming under the box, 99 00 model, the arm for the cable is on different parts of the gear box, most have a hydraulic clutches, the drive shafts on a turbo 1.9 will not fit in a non turbo gearbox:mad:. can anyone give me more info on this,(y)

Back