General Starting problem

Currently reading:
General Starting problem

Jemtaylor

Scudo van 2006
Hi, if I try to start my van without letting the glow plug light go off, which I accidentally do some times, it will not start for 30-45 minutes after. Its had new glow plugs, alternator and starter motor. Any ideas please?

Scudo van 2006
Hi, if I try to start my van without letting the glow plug light go off, which I accidentally do some times, it will not start for 30-45 minutes after. Its had new glow plugs, alternator and starter motor. Any ideas please?
Strange, any error codes to help?
I have a later Scudo with the 2litre Peugeot 16v engine which had an error code for the heater plug relay, but always started without a problem, though now I have replaced all the heater plugs as two were duff, it still starts the same but error code has gone.

Scudo van 2006

It will crank.. But not fire

Or it no longer cranks?

Strange, any error codes to help?
I have a later Scudo with the 2litre Peugeot 16v engine which had an error code for the heater plug relay, but always started without a problem, though now I have replaced all the heater plugs as two were duff, it still starts the same but error code has gone.
Hello, I'll try to get an electrical diagnostic check, I'm not sure my garage is up to spec on that stuff, they just seem to replace everything...at great cost!

Hello, I'll try to get an electrical diagnostic check, I'm not sure my garage is up to spec on that stuff, they just seem to replace everything...at great cost!
Where are you based..?
Possibly a good plug in reading could help show what is or isn't working

The forum has a register of people with the correct kit, dotted around the UK
I am near the M4

Back