General Gauging interest...

Currently reading:
General Gauging interest...

A bit more of an update:

The Pandas do have only one silencer. The only way to achieve a low noise level with the one box is a 'tackle flow' (in sailoers terms). This by itself means quite a power loss and seems to be standars practise in Italian cars in these days. Therefore the idea is to split it in two silencers, which flow much better. End pipes will be different designs and made to order.

The centre section is pretty straight forward.

The manifold will be without a cat in it and the cat will be under the car, where it used to be in older models. The pre and post lambda will have its bosses before and after the cat.

The system will be initially a torque oriented system and power packages will be available at a later point if demand is there. The power packages will be designed to the use of relevant performance cams.

Hmm sounds very interesting.
Any ideas of what sort of gains we would be looking at?
Also, would it be a single or twin exhaust?

Sounds very good.
My problem is im a broke student and would be wanting to build peice by peice, hence I was thinking of the Ragazzon centre pipe as i christmas pressie:D
Will it be possible to mic and match? i.e. GSR manifold, ragazzon centre and GSR back box

mark

Will it be possible to mic and match? i.e. GSR manifold, ragazzon centre and GSR back box

mark

I wouldnt bank on that one simply because the system might carry different diameter pipes.. bends be in a different possitions ..there are to many variables to really say the two will ever match ..and this system will carry a sports cat where as the panda original doesnt ..

Last edited:
Back