General Gauging interest...

Currently reading:
General Gauging interest...

PNL

Banned
Very constructive.:p

What does it mean?

You still trying to tempt me :nono: and we have to sort the manifolds first :D yes peeps this will be a complete performance exhaust manifold as well ..Which you forgot to mention ..

Last edited:

OZ Seicento

www.niimc.net
Eventually yes, id have one, after induction kit and centre pipe are done, a nice back box would be sweet. So would the manifold though

Mark

PNL

Banned
He's sorting your kit Oz mention it to me yesterday ..while I was merrily welding away :D

OZ Seicento

www.niimc.net
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wasnt sticking that in there as i hint lads, i know its coming, dont worry about it, no rush. Just thats the way my mods will go is all.
Will you be doing different exits on the exhausts or are you going to stick with just 1?

Mark

PNL

Banned
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wasnt sticking that in there as i hint lads, i know its coming, dont worry about it, no rush. Just thats the way my mods will go is all.
Will you be doing different exits on the exhausts or are you going to stick with just 1?

Mark

Peter will come in on this but one exit will flow better ..will probably be a centre box added as well on the 1.2 as the rear box is very bad for flowing and it maybe to loud if the system has a back box only ..the system will be having a sports cat also woo hooooo

Last edited:

Chinky_500

Fire Power!
Yes, would be interested if it would be available for the 1.2 version, would love an induction kit for that one too :worship:

PNL

Banned
Yes, would be interested if it would be available for the 1.2 version, would love an induction kit for that one too :worship:

We were doing the tooling for the 1.2 induction kit on Monday made a lot of headway with it as well ..bracket is going to be a wee bit awkward on this one tho but its doable ..might help if you take evening classes in "How to become a contortionist though" :D

forevertom

I really want an exhaust system like the novitec 100HP has. If anyone can do me that and make it look as good as novitec's I'll bite your arm off!!!

PNL

Banned
I really want an exhaust system like the novitec 100HP has. If anyone can do me that and make it look as good as novitec's I'll bite your arm off!!!

The GSR one [if its made ] will be better than the novitec one ..he designed a system for the stilo abarth that put 30bhp on the car ..can novitec make that claim to fame :chin:

OZ Seicento

www.niimc.net
Reason i was wondering what way it would be done, is cause Ragazzon have made a centre pipe, with and without a centre pipe. I ment will you only have the one option of tail pipe, ie round or oval etc, or will you get to choose?

Mark

forevertom

The GSR one [if its made ] will be better than the novitec one ..he designed a system for the stilo abarth that put 30bhp on the car ..can novitec make that claim to fame :chin:
Very true.
And, that is mightily impressive.
I want the twin exhausts though!!!

Sorry to go back on topic!

I'd rather have an exhaust that gave a fatter midrange (useable) power spread.

On my bike I've had various exhaust systems fitted and the ones that gave the best midrange were always the most pleasant to ride.

medlow

PNL... Yes!! I would be very interested in a stainless system for the 100hp. It would need to look the same, although maybe a touch larger end pipe diameter. I would like it to amplify the great noise the factory one makes a little, not chav stylee though.. Just enough to make it sound more fruity. I am very tempted with the Ragazzon and have been in contact with them about it. But I will hang about here to see what happens first as I will be buying around Feb' time anyway. Looking forward to hearing the latest on these! MED.