Technical fuse blow ,fan not kick in ,high temperature

Currently reading:
Technical fuse blow ,fan not kick in ,high temperature

hi i have problem with a fan does not kick in ,the temperature is quiet high i check fuse and foud 30a green fuse was blow so i replace for new and straight was blow can anyone help me please?:confused::confused::confused::worship: thank you

Is the connector to the fan wet? (that's what blew the fuse on my Punto) Does the fan spin freely? (watch your fingers! you may want to disconnect the fan or battery first)

i didnt check the conector but i think it was not wet, spin very hard when i was push it with hand was feels like something is blocked and then was spin a little bit better maybe motor is not good i do not know notthing about cars so i cant tel if is work propely or not ,can blow the fuse faulty fan ? thanks

A blowing fuse could indicate a short in the wiring somewhere. Maybe there is a split in the cable somewhere that is rubbing on the metal chassis and causing it to short, blowing the fuse? Worth checking that, although the fan should spin freely and easily by hand. If it's hard to turn then something must either be blocking it or the motor has seized some how. This could also blow the fuse.

See if there is anything obvious stuck in the blades but otherwise, I would replace the fan and motor and check out the wiring to make sure it's well insulated.

Last edited:
can this be faulty relay?fuse not blow when igniton on or blow when start engine it blows when the fan should be kicking ion and the temperature gaige is about half way

Back