Hello everyone, this is my first guide.
While the task isn't too difficult I thought I'd make a guide anyways, At least it lets people prepare upfront for the job.

Equipment needed:

• Plastic gloves
  • 10 mm socket
  • small plastic tube
  • diesel filter (the one i got: F 026 402 074, Bosch)
  • reservoir to dispose the old diesel + old filter
  • cleaning wipes/paper

Step-by-step
Step 1 - remove old filter
Step 2 - install new filter
Step 3 - fill new filter with diesel
Step 4 - finish up

It is important to use gloves to prevent getting your hands wet with diesel. Many people do it I know, but it's still not good for the skin. read further
https://www.who.int/ipcs/emergencies/diesel.pdf

Step 1 - remove old filter
The two diesel connectors on top can be easily removed. They unlock when finger pressing (squeezing) the connector body.

Remove the bolt, be careful not to let it fall on the engine bay. Lift/rotate slightly the filter with one of your hands, locate the electrical connector underneath and remove it. BE CAREFUL to prevent diesel fluid falling inside the connector housing, contacts, etc. At this moment the filter is completely full and it will leak diesel when leaning the filter even a small angle.

If you wish to recycle the diesel, this is the moment to empty the filter on a container/bottle/etc.

When the filter is empty, you can remove the sensor by unscrewing it. Here you can also sense what kind of torque it needs in order to get it tight again on the new filter.
Don't worry about the little rubber ring, there should be a new one in the new filter.

pics:
Filter before being removed. red arrows: bolt and sensor. on the topside of the filter we can see 2x diesel connectors and the venting bolt (assy?)
2019-01-11 14.23.58.jpg

Sensor + sensor connector before being disassembled
2019-01-11 14.24.07.jpg

Filter bracket locking's location. The other fixation point is the bolt.
2019-01-11 14.24.16.jpg

Diesel filter location on the engine bay
2019-01-11 14.24.26.jpg

Before you disassemble, just notice this poke yoke system. This needs to be taken in account when assembling the new filter.
2019-01-11 14.24.39.jpg

Step 2 - install new filter
Make sure the new filter is clear.
Remove the bottom plastic cap, install the existing sensor. I've tightened mine just with hand, have no clue on how much scientific torque needs to be put in there. Just tighten it enough (no gorilla force on this one ok?)

Connect the sensor to it's electrical connector. Place the filter close to it's final position (one hand) - notice the poke-yoke position as on the images. Get the bracket in position (another hand) and place the bolt in position and turn it (yet another hand - but you're gonna manage :) )

Adjust the filter to its final position - rotation and height - and fully tighten the bracket bolt.

Remove the rubber caps from the new filter and install each of the diesel connectors. MAKE SURE IT CLICKS ON EACH OF THEM. I didn't do this and later on a small diesel shower took place.

The new filter is installed but DONT START THE CAR YET!

pics:
new filter
2019-01-11 14.28.18.jpg

topside of the new filter
2019-01-11 14.28.22.jpg

bottom side of the new filter
2019-01-11 14.28.26.jpg

new filter and existing sensor, before assembly
2019-01-11 14.29.32.jpg

new filter - sensor rubber which came with the filter
2019-01-11 14.29.49.jpg

install process - electric sensor connected
2019-01-11 14.30.48.jpg

install process - bolt in place but filter not on its final position, bolt not tighten yet
2019-01-11 14.31.58.jpg

points of attention: 2 point bracket mount + poke yoke for filter position
2019-01-11 14.32.07.jpg

close-up on the poke yoke system
2019-01-11 14.32.26.jpg

Step 3 - fill the new filter with diesel
The new filter is empty and must be filled up before starting the vehicle.
To do this I've unscrewed the ventilation bolt few turns (2x i guess), and connected a small flexible hose routed to a small bottle. This bottle was placed close to the windshield on a place where I could see from the driver's position.

To fill up the filter: turn on the ignition key and wait 10 seconds. do NOT crank!!
repeat the ignition cycle few times until you see diesel coming on the bottle. this means that the filter is filled in with diesel and has no more air in it.
I recommend to wait few seconds between ignition cycles to avoid over-temperature of the glow plugs. I'm not sure if they're gonna die of this, but better safe than sorry.

Close the vent screw on the filter and remove the hose and bottle.
you can now crank the engine. If all went well there should be no issues.

pics:
Vent screw with the small flexible hose installed
2019-01-11 14.36.31.jpg

flexible hose route and bottle
2019-01-11 14.36.49.jpg

closeup on the bottle with some diesel in it after venting the filter.
2019-01-11 14.36.53.jpg

if you have comments or improvements please let me know, I'm happy to hear from you. English isn't my mother language so apologies in advance if it isn't exactly perfect.

Good luck!