Styling Front Grille Vinyl

Currently reading:
Styling Front Grille Vinyl

Mines gloss black. I got a bodyshop to paint mine.

IMAG0168-1.jpg

Ford parking only? Did you get towed?

Well its on!

proper pictures to come when i have a nice day to do the car. Been raining all day today.

ended up getting the stuff from b & q

I removed both grilles to do it as best i can.

Hardest bit was getting the edges right on the front of the bumper

Attachments

• DSC01094.JPG
    DSC01094.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 128
erm about 2 hours mate. patience etc. getting the grilles out.

What I did:

1. remove grilles
2. cut off a large piece of vinyl
3. stick the vinyl across the 'flat' part of the bumper
4. cut off excess (difficult part getting it to go with the curve between the two grilles)
5. stick on ridge above bumper/below where the grille goes
6. do same for lower grille
7. pierce holes for reg plate
8. admire your handy work/or cry in anger as you f*** it up.
9. wonder what else you can do with your car

@misc: yeah i chose not to use scissors, although i didnt have the sharpest knife, it worked and even scratched some paint off underneath, but nothing a touch up pen can't fix. think it looks much better

Followed this today pal and quite happy with the outcome (to say its my first time vinyl wrapping) cheers pal

Great job! I need to get mine done soon (pay day)

Now you just need to pop your top grill out and spray that little vertical bar behind black. Not so bad on yours as your car is grey. Mine was white on black, sprayed it black 2 days ago, and looks so much better for it!

Cheers pal I was 90% sure I was funny mess it right up n quit (after a small strop lol) but yeah happy with it n reference the bar, I noticed how much that stands out soon as I put grill back on but really couldn't be bothered :)

Cheers mate very helpful!
Bit off topic but how much should I be looking at getting my lowering springs fitted? (Don't want rippin off that's all)

Back