From doblo to qubo?

Currently reading:
From doblo to qubo?

jon67

Hi all, I currently own a 2008 Doblo 1.9 multijet 120. great strong engine with loads of torque.
I'm thinking of buying a qubo, I found one on a 65 plate at a really good price with
29k miles, 1.3 multijet. anyone got in thoughts on this?

My current Doblo has a DPF also which I have replaced 12 months ago. Enough long runs is always a problem, I do about 12 miles 5 days a week on motorway which helps a bit I suppose.

Main reason I'm thinking of changing, apart from the car being a bargain, is the increase in mpg, currently I'm averaging about 34mpg from the Doblo and I read that the the qubo can get about 50 in real world driving.

Main reason I'm thinking of changing, apart from the car being a bargain, is the increase in mpg, currently I'm averaging about 34mpg from the Doblo and I read that the the qubo can get about 50 in real world driving.

Thats a vast difference..
But 34 is pretty poor.. short trips I suppose

My mjs in Puntos..
are pre-dpf and do around 55/65 on 8 mile B road commutes..I dont queue :)

Hi, we love our Qubo, it is nimble with good headroom and space. Look for the 95hp option. I used to commute 15 miles each way on single carriageway roads with a weekly run for 30 mins on dual at least, never had DPF problem. It regenerates every 350 miles or so.

Now at 99000 I have started a much longer commute of 37 miles down the A11 and am surprised how easy it has been in the Qubo if you coast with the traffic 67/70, getting 50mpg or more. It can keep up in the fast lane but gets a little noisy.

The car always handles well, never does anything lary on rutted, potholed or awash roads, a much underrated car. Similar great view of the road with good upright seat, looking through the middle of the screen. Find reclined saloon style seats very uncomfortable now with a pitiful low view over the dash to the road.

Last edited:
Hi, we love our Qubo, it is nimble with good headroom and space. Look for the 95hp option. I used to commute 15 miles each way on single carriageway roads with a weekly run for 30 mins on dual at least, never had DPF problem. It regenerates every 350 miles or so.

Now at 99000 I have started a much longer commute of 37 miles down the A11 and am surprised how easy it has been in the Qubo if you coast with the traffic 67/70, getting 50mpg or more. It can keep up in the fast lane but gets a little noisy.

The car always handles well, never does anything lary on rutted, potholed or awash roads, a much underrated car. Similar great view of the road with good upright seat, looking through the middle of the screen. Find reclined saloon style seats very uncomfortable now with a pitiful low view over the dash to the road.
Hi, yes for me the seating position is probably the best you can get, only a large van is comparable. The qubo handles really well, I test drove a 95hp, picking it up on Tuesday, 29k miles, 65 plate.

Great! Filled up today after a week, 431 miles since fill up last Saturday, orange light just came on. Brim to brim test just gave 51mpg, all been the commute.

Running with Michelin Cross climate on the front, great tyres, wearing well, good through sheeting water if you stay steady too and there has been plenty of that recently.

I’m getting about the same, 450 miles on £45 diesel, and that’s including motorway miles on the commute. Love the seating position and space too.

Back