Forza T5 ECA stack

Currently reading:
Forza T5 ECA stack

My fella uses these. hes a doorman and goes to the gym ALL the time to get all buff and stuff.. lol

he uses them for weightloss cos they are a appetite suppressant, and also for extra energy when training and the gym..

for anyone that doesnt know or googled them by now ECA = Ephadrine, Caffiene and Asprin

https://www.desirablebody.co.uk/news/3/How-Does-A-Forza-T5-ECA-Stack-Work?.html

they are really popular within the boy building and power lifting circles... but ive also read about them being used as a normal weight loss aid.... cos you dont eat as much but you can do so much more cos of the buzz you get off them... heard they are also good for when you've lost weight... then hit a wall and cant seem to loose anymore.

ive read good things from a user point of view... but medically i doubt they can be that good for you because of the encreased heart rate and stuff..

im just wondering if they might help me loose that last stone or two ive been trying to shift for bloooody ages! or will they kill me... lol

only one reason to bother imo. they give you about a 4 hour buzz.(y)

people i went clubbing with had them. looks like there is qite a bad cming down from them from what i saw. happily raving away to pretty much collapsing shattered in the space of 5 mins.

Alter your exercise routine. Your body has got used to what you are doing...so do something else.

Body Builders need to do the same thing when muscles get used to the exercise pattern.

For example if you do alot of running, do some swimming instead. if you do cycling, get on a rowing machine.

That kinda idea. And then pay attention to how many caolries you are taking in every day!

To sum up what the owner of my local gym and a former Mr. Universe once told me, if you want to be a certain weight, you have to eat to that weight. Weight loss is simply a balance between your energy intake and your energy consumption.

I'm a little puzzled by your statement that your boyfriend wants to lose weight. If he's a doorman, then I would presume a certain bulk is required. On that basis he just needs to work the weights more to convert fat to muscle.

The Gym the guy I mentioned owns, in addition to himself, has produced a further 2 Mr. Universes and has also been used by Ricky Hatton. His firm also provides most of the doormen in East Manchester. He also runs a nutritional supplements company.

Surely working weight off through exercise has got to be better than using drugs.

To sum up what the owner of my local gym and a former Mr. Universe once told me, if you want to be a certain weight, you have to eat to that weight. Weight loss is simply a balance between your energy intake and your energy consumption.

I'm a little puzzled by your statement that your boyfriend wants to lose weight. If he's a doorman, then I would presume a certain bulk is required. On that basis he just needs to work the weights more to convert fat to muscle.

The Gym the guy I mentioned owns, in addition to himself, has produced a further 2 Mr. Universes and has also been used by Ricky Hatton. His firm also provides most of the doormen in East Manchester. He also runs a nutritional supplements company.

Surely working weight off through exercise has got to be better than using drugs.

he wants less fat and more muscle so he uses them to help with that... also for the added energy when training so he can do more for longer

you're a dick

Kay - i used to take T5's in a run up to a fight to drop the last couple of pounds and trainer harder/faster.

they're awesome.

41hsm%2BVbbXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

cant sell T5/eph's in the UK. ephs are not good as you get used to them so you need to take more to get the results.

T5 - can help you train longer and harder

Hi guys, i'm the fella lol

only one reason to bother imo. they give you about a 4 hour buzz.(y)

people i went clubbing with had them. looks like there is qite a bad cming down from them from what i saw. happily raving away to pretty much collapsing shattered in the space of 5 mins.

The buzz can be pretty fun but it only really happens when you first start taking them or if you take 2 much. As for the come down, i have taken a few 2 many once or twice and never had a come down and neither have any of my friends or the people i train with, i would suggest ur friends have not eaten anything that day or are lying to you about what they are taking.

You will find a lot of body builders use eph and or t5's in the run up to competition, i used to find that getting hold of them is very difficult around show periods. Its a good substance for stripping any fat you have left on your body in a shorter time period than diet alone.

No, there is no "required bulk" for being a doorman, unfortunately the government has made it so that any man and his dog can now work doors providing they have no criminal past. I'm not sure how old you are but that statement suggests you are of an older generation (i do not mean to be disrepectful). No longer are we allowed to get away with beating the **** out of people the way it used to be. Kay informs me that you are a police officer as well so from my perspective as a martial artist and your own surely you should be aware that it is not necessarily strenght required to control people and situations??

I would agree that shedding weight through exercise is better than using drugs but unfortunately due to a very slow metabolism and a hectic life with work and uni, regulating my diet is not always as easy as i'd like.

Tym;2098686[U said:
][/U] Your answer.

If only she could afford it :p

Kay - i used to take T5's in a run up to a fight to drop the last couple of pounds and trainer harder/faster.

they're awesome.

Agreed

Ephedrine is a controlled substance in this country now is it not?

That aside, ECA stacks are great to loose weight, but only if you're putting in the effort to shift it to start off with.

That means a well planned out and strictly follwed diet and excercise regime.

Not neccessarily true, as the stuff increases your heart rate and the levels of certain hormones, it increases your metabolism, i know of a few girls who used it to loose weight but as soon as they came off it the fact that their diet never changed meant the piled the weight back on :ROFLMAO:

cant sell T5/eph's in the UK. ephs are not good as you get used to them so you need to take more to get the results.

T5 - can help you train longer and harder

Ephedrine is a controlled substance now, but wasnt until very recently (within the last few months). There is now a european ban on the import of pure ephedrine, it is however still legal to sell it when mixed with other substances. There is a company based in the UK which has just shifted their production of T5's to the states (as they cant get the eph anymore to make them) and will be continueing to import T5's shortly ... www(dot)forzadirect(dot)com

If you have managed to read this far a commend you, appologies for the essay but i havent had chance to log on in a while, kay has been hogging my PC :p

Back